Assurance services and ‘adding value’ are not usually viewed together, since the primary objective of an audit is to provide an independent opinion on a company’s annual accounts.
We do not subscribe to this concept. we recognize the commercial importance of providing assurance on business controls so that there are no surprises. Equally, understand the importance of providing advice to help clients develop their business.
The key to a valuable compliance service is the strength of the relationship between the client and the service team. This enables us work to be thoroughly and accurately planned and tailored to their specific needs.
As such, we can quickly identify risks as well as any areas for potential improvement. We will through the development of strong, long-term relationships gain understanding into what makes you successful. This means we can feedback insights, improvements and intelligence to senior management. The most important aspects of our audit methodology are:
- A top down risk based approach,
- Clear and continuous lines of communication,
- Focused on business processes and internal controls,
- Complaint with international standards of auditing,
- Delivery on time,
- Value added services reporting and feedback,
- IFRS expertise,
- Adds value by identifying ways to enhance performance and cost
- Reduction opportunities for the business.